Registration for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
Registration Dates for 2023-2024
Inquiring Family Tours
– Mon. February 27th OR Mon. March 20th
Inquiring Family Information Night (Attend one of two dates)
– Tues. March 7th OR Tues. March 28th
Letter of Introduction DUE Tuesday, March 28th
Monday, March 27th, 2023 – Returning Family Registration
Monday, May 1st, 2023 – New Family Registration
To get to know you, we ask that you write a brief letter telling us about your family. Please include the following in your letter:
– Name, address, phone number, email address.
– Names of your children and the ages/grades they will be beginning September 2023.
– How you heard about IMPACT.
– Briefly describe your family’s school history.
– Your (the parent who will be attending IMPACT) interests and abilities.
– Why you think IMPACT will be a good fit for your family.
– Church you attend.
Please refer any questions you may have to those you know within the co-op or send them to the email address below.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your letter of introduction via e-mail.
Step 2: Information night
March 7, 2023 or
March 28, 2023 at 7pm
Parents only. No children, please.
Location: Taylor Creek Church in the portable. 21110 244th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA
Note: We’re looking forward to meeting you! We welcome new families. The information night is something that is a requirement for joining our co-op.
Step 3: Registration
May 1, 2023