Registration is Closed for the 2019/20 Academic Year
For 2020/2021 Academic Year:
New Family Orientation: March 31, 2020
New Family Registration: April 27, 2020
To get to know you, we ask that you write a brief letter telling us about your family. Please include the following in your letter:
– Name, address, phone number, email address
– Names of your children and the ages/grades they will be beginning September 2017
– How you heard of IMPACT. (IMPACT members you know and how you know them)
– Briefly describe your family’s school history
– Your (the parent who will be attending IMPACT) interests and abilities
– Why you think Impact will be a good fit for your family
– Church you attend
– Please refer any questions you may have to those you know within the co-op or send them to the email address below.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your letter of introduction via e-mail or US MAIL (whichever is easiest for you).
24832 SE 376th St.
Enumclaw, WA 98022
Step 2: Orientation
March 31, 2020
Parents only. No children, please.
Note: We’re looking forward to meeting you! We welcome new families. The orientation is something that is a requirement for joining our co-op, however, if you have a time/date conflict, please let us know so that we can schedule a private orientation with you.
Step 3: Registration
April 27, 2020
Done in person at the IMPACT location.
Payment for classes will be due at this time.