Registration for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
Registration Dates for 2022-2023
Monday, March 28th, 2022 – Returning Family Registration
Tuesday, March 29th, 2022 – NEW Family Introduction Letter Due
Tuesday, March 29th, 2022 – NEW Family Orientation at 7pm at Taylor Creek Church in the portable
Monday, April 18th, 2022 – NEW Family Visitor’s Day
Monday, April 25th, 2022 – New Family Registration
To get to know you, we ask that you write a brief letter telling us about your family. Please include the following in your letter:
– Name, address, phone number, email address.
– Names of your children and the ages/grades they will be beginning September 2022.
– How you heard about IMPACT.
– Briefly describe your family’s school history.
– Your (the parent who will be attending IMPACT) interests and abilities.
– Why you think IMPACT will be a good fit for your family.
– Church you attend.
Please refer any questions you may have to those you know within the co-op or send them to the email address below.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your letter of introduction via e-mail.
Step 2: Orientation
March 29, 2022 at 7pm
Parents only. No children, please.
Location: Taylor Creek Church in the portable. 21110 244th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA
Note: We’re looking forward to meeting you! We welcome new families. The orientation is something that is a requirement for joining our co-op, however, if you have a time/date conflict, please let us know so that we can schedule a private orientation with you.
Step 3: Registration
April 25, 2022