Registration for the 2021/22 Academic Year
Registration Dates for 2021-2022
March 29th, 2021 – Returning Family Registration
March 30th, 2021 – New Family Introduction Letter Due
March 30th, 2021 – New Family Orientation
April 16th, 2021 – Student EXPO
April 19th, 2021 – New Family Visiting Day
April 26th, 2021 – New Family Registration
To get to know you, we ask that you write a brief letter telling us about your family. Please include the following in your letter:
– Name, address, phone number, email address
– Names of your children and the ages/grades they will be beginning September 2021
– How you heard of IMPACT. (IMPACT members you know and how you know them)
– Briefly describe your family’s school history
– Your (the parent who will be attending IMPACT) interests and abilities
– Why you think Impact will be a good fit for your family
– Church you attend
– Please refer any questions you may have to those you know within the co-op or send them to the email address below.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your letter of introduction via e-mail or US MAIL (whichever is easiest for you).
Step 2: Orientation
March 30, 2021
Parents only. No children, please.
Note: We’re looking forward to meeting you! We welcome new families. The orientation is something that is a requirement for joining our co-op, however, if you have a time/date conflict, please let us know so that we can schedule a private orientation with you.
Step 3: Registration
April 26, 2021